twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wanted & Repetitive Stress Injury???

Ever see the movie "Wanted"?

I sometimes think I bear an eerie resemblance to the cubicle-bound main character, of course minus the ability to shoot the wings off a fly and the ability to curve bullets. I found out I have a repetitive stress injury because I use a computer so much at my current job as a sales representative. I'm reminded of his monologue where he says it's pretty sad he even does something often enough to have a repetitive stress injury!

If I am like this character, I'd prefer to have the more useful superpower of curving bullets rather the the ability to injure right deltoids with a single mouse click!

Here's a link with this sucky condition: Mouse Use and Shoulder Strain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment