twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

iPhone Tethering Works!

Ok, I finally got tethering working on my iPhone!

This is extremely awesome and it's been a gigantic headache for me because I've been switching my SIM card from aircard to phone to get an internet connection.

I have to admit though, I did sell out a bit. I wanted to get this done free (a recurring theme in my blog), however, the only way to make it work was using a jailbreak app called PDANet.

The program is a hefty $29, however, it comes with a 14 day free trial, which is what I'm on right now, and it just... works!

I've spent months sifting through settings like the Remote DNS, proxy, OpenSSH, OpenSSL, a terminal emulator, a ad-hoc network, and I'd finally just had enough!

It lets you connect through your iPhone cable, or through WiFi. Very easy, very simple. It just works. And that my friends is worth $29

0 comments:

Post a Comment